Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kimchi Keepsakes Giveaway!

Some of you might remember me posting about Joel's adorable apron...


...or these cute magnets.


They were made by my talented friends, Kris and Sue. Well, they've just opened an Etsy shop called Kimchi Keepsakes and they have the cutest items! I just ordered Joel a buckwheat hull pillow with dinosaur fabric for Christmas and he's going to love it. My friend Rachel at In His Hands is having a Kimchi Keepsakes giveaway, so head on over and enter to win some fabulous items!

7 comments:

kelly said...

Oh my goodness, I forgot about that cute photo of little Joel in his apron. Adorable!

Kimberly and Ed said...

Joel looks so adorable in that apron! I am also going to get a buckwheat pillow for Kyle - I love all their items:-)

Patti and Rick said...

I love him - he is so sweet! I'm going to check out their website.

Kara said...

So cute! They do have the best stuff!

sue said...

look how little joel is! thanks for posting this!!!

Kala said...

Lovin the apron!

Krista said...

Adorable! Sorry I missed the giveaway :(