I think Joel had spotted the nearby train.
I love group shots with two-year-olds. They always make me laugh!
Finally we got to the fun stuff. Tractors, trains, submarines, and an exploring area. How much more perfect can you get for three two-year-old boys?
C was totally getting his groove on!
The second playdate was at the Morton Arboretum. They have a holiday train display that Joel really likes. Our bloggy friend Grace was in town so we met up with her and her boys Timothy and Joel. Yes, our Joel was a little confused about meeting another little boy with the same name. :) It was so fun to meet and get to know them better! I didn't take any photos in the holiday train room because it was a little crazy in there, but after we checked that out the boys ran around in the Children's Garden for awhile.
I just love G in his hat and scarf from Korea.
Isn't he such a cutie?
Joel was wondering where all the water and spraying frogs were! We're used to the garden in the warm weather.
Joel and his friend N that we brought with for the day.
Thanks, friends, for some very fun playdates! And just in case you're wondering, this is the last Christmas Highlights post. Thanks for reading them all!

14 comments:
Look like fun! I snorted my wine when I saw the picture of C getting his grove on....that is one funny picture!
You got the best pics from the museum! Oh, I love that pic of Gabe...you always get good ones of him.
It was great to spend both fun playdates with you guys :)
i love seeing playdate photos of the boys! and it's always an extra special treat to see photos of the mamas too. :) that is some groovin' that C is doing! crack me up!
So super fun! I love that your boys get together so much! And the photos around the Korean tree are hilarious!
i love that boys are way to busy playing to be bothered with pictures ;) cohen looks like a teenager with his eyes that look annoyed, but i'm sure that it was 'cause he was so busy looking at all the cool things! sue looks so cute in that pic, though! :)
Love the South Korean tree!!! All the pictures of the boys are great! I also love the one of C getting his groove on:-)
Thanks for posting the pics! We had fun meeting you guys and thanks for getting us into the museum! Can't wait to do a playdate in the spring or summer!
hee hee! that picture of cohen is a hoot! i still crack up every time i see the museum photos around the tree. it's fun to see the same expressions on their faces from a different angle! i can't wait until our next play date!
it looks like you all had a good time at the arboretum - despite the cold!
FABULOUS!!! There's so many great shots in here... but I love the one at the train display since the boys look so little against the railing!
It's fun seeing everyone's post from your fun play date at the museum. That pic of Cohen dancing is hilarious! I love the group shots though - the boys look so bored with the photos shoot!
I love the photos of the 3 boys in front of the Korea tree - yeah, they look absolutely thrilled :)
LOVE the hanbok tree! And what a fun playdate! So need to get to Chicago. P.S. I'm mailing your book tomorrow - was afraid of the post office over the holidays :)
Fun playdates. LOVE the shot of C getting his groove on...cracked me up!!! I have to go look at that one again. :-)
Oh, I love these boys!!!!! How fabulous that you all were able to spend such a fun today together.
Post a Comment