what a cute little cookie baker your boy is! that last photo is adorable! ( and can i just tell you that i love those pillsbury cookies! super easy and really yummy! :)
Aww, Joel is such a sweetie. I love those smiles. I just picked up some of those cookies for Si and I to make soon. I like them since they're so easy and he can do most of the "work"!
So cute! I was wondering how he could resist taking a little taste of that cookie dough. And then....the taste! Loved it. Maybe we'll have to try those in our house.
We have these cookies in the fridge to make too...maybe this weekend...or maybe during the holidays since we'll be home more then.
Joel: Look how nicely you are putting the dough on the pan!! Can you help D with this process? Tell him they don't go in a big pile on the tray, OK?! Thanks! CUTE!!!!
Awesome, awesome series Christine! These were on the to-do list for the weekend, but that didn't happen. Now I'm so inspired... hmmm... maybe tonight?!
17 comments:
what a cute little cookie baker your boy is! that last photo is adorable! ( and can i just tell you that i love those pillsbury cookies! super easy and really yummy! :)
Ha! That is a great last picture. Yummy!
It looks like Joel enjoyed making (and sampling) the cookies:-) I LOVE the last picture!
What cute photos! I love how he is sampling the before cooked cookies and then his super big grin when sampling the after cookies!
Aww, Joel is such a sweetie. I love those smiles.
I just picked up some of those cookies for Si and I to make soon. I like them since they're so easy and he can do most of the "work"!
That's my type of baking :)
You cutie-pie, Joel. I was worried for a minute that he wasn't going to get to taste his hard work! Relieved to see his enjoyment at the end :)
So cute! I was wondering how he could resist taking a little taste of that cookie dough. And then....the taste! Loved it. Maybe we'll have to try those in our house.
So cute! I love seeing all his 'familiar' expressions.
I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the last picture...could he be any cuter?!?!
Ah, he is just so sweet! I love his expressions. He did a great job baking those cookies.
What a cutie! I love the last picture!
Yup, you don't need any words for this post. Snowman cookies + cutie patootie = warm my heart :)
cute, cute, and more cute!
oh joel! we love you! you are just the cutest!
We have these cookies in the fridge to make too...maybe this weekend...or maybe during the holidays since we'll be home more then.
Joel: Look how nicely you are putting the dough on the pan!! Can you help D with this process? Tell him they don't go in a big pile on the tray, OK?! Thanks! CUTE!!!!
Awesome, awesome series Christine! These were on the to-do list for the weekend, but that didn't happen. Now I'm so inspired... hmmm... maybe tonight?!
Post a Comment