We've been praying before meals with Joel since he came home, but just recently we discovered that he can actually say the words himself. Well, for the most part. :) The actual words are come Lord Jesus be our guest and let these gifts to us be blessed. He says it differently each time and it almost always makes us laugh because it's so darn cute.
And here's some more from Joel...
Did you catch the throw, hit, and time-out? Can you tell that Joel is two? :)
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
It says the videos are private, so I can't watch them, but I bet they're super cute!
Hmmm, I'm getting the same private message :(
Try again, I just made them public.
oh my gosh, christine! what cute videos!! i'm thinking this is the first time i've seen joel "live" and his little voice is so stinkin' cute!!!! i was cracking up at the "throw, hit, time-out"....too funny! what an absolutely adorable boy joel is! makes me want to meet him even more! :)
Wow! WOW!!! He's talking up a storm!! And he's so clear. I could gobble him up! I love two things... one, how he looks at you when you were asking him what fruit he had. He so badly wanted to answer, huh!? And I literally had to scoop my jaw off the floor when he was counting. Go Joel! (And I'm in awe that he can recite the prayer)
What an amazing little talker! Well done Joel!
oh my goodness! even though we get to see joel quite a bit, i've never heard him talk this much! adorable! love the throw, hit and timeout bit! hee hee!
I'm so glad you shared with the world what a smart and clear talker Joel is! I just love that little guy and I'm pretty sure Jeshush does too :)
Oh my goodness, he is even cuter in action!
We grew up saying that prayer, too!But Joel says it much cuter than I ever did :) I love his little voice, great job talking, Joel!
He is so sweet and I love his little voice!
Oh, I just love, love, love both of these videos! He is so precious!!!!
Oh my WORD...what a good talker you have there. Wow! I'll tell you this...I see a LOT (!!!) of 2-year-olds at work (to assess their hearing & ears)...and Joel's speech (especially his pronunciation) is some of the best I've ever heard. You should be really proud. I am also impressed with his counting skills. We get up to only "4" around here so far. D is talking (AND SINGING!...watch out world!) more every day, but not nearly as clear or a focused as Joel.
I am still in awe of his clear speech. Whoa!
Both videos are so cute!!! I love the "throw, hit, time-out" and I am so impressed with Joel's counting!
So very cute! My husband's family says the same prayer before meals, but Joel is just too precious when he does it! He's such a cutie pie.
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad I came back now that it's fixed! Joel's little voice is the sweetest, cutest thing I've ever heard! When he said Jee-shush I almost lost it. His words are very, very clear - in fact I think he pronounces banana better than I do :) And I love that he tries to throw the imaginary fruit and then knows it could lead to time-out. Joel, you are the cutest!
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Those may be some of the cutest videos I have EVER seen. Joel has such a cute voice and talks so well. I laughed at the throw, hit and time-out, ha! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment