Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Highlights: Part One

Here are some highlights of the wonderful Christmas we shared with our family and friends.

Being fascinated by the dancing Santa at Grammy and Grandpap's


Enjoying our Christmas Eve together

Playing with new choo-choos on Christmas morning


Loving his new pillow from Kimchi Keepsakes


Checking out exactly how this new bulldozer works


Jumping for joy on his new trampoline


Playing with friend Roman at Christmas dinner


We experienced so much joy celebrating the birth of Christ this year. We hope you did, too!

14 comments:

JoJo said...

Oh do I love that pic of the two of you!! I also like the one of him running down the hall. He's such a happy boy, glad Christmas was fun for him.

Jenny said...

the one of him running down the hall just makes you want to have that much fun as well!

Cori said...

These pictures are so fun. Your Christmas looks so warm and happy! I love the picture of you and Joel on Christmas Eve and all the different expressions he makes.

Elizabeth Frick said...

So super fun! Looks like everyone's enjoying themselves. And who doesn't love a dancing Santa?! :)

Colleen said...

Joel looks so handsome in his christmas sweaters and vest. love the photo of the two of you and the pics of joel on the trampoline ( noah got one too this year! :) and running down the hall are just adorable! what a happy boy!

Kelly said...

What fun Christmas pictures. I love the one of Joel on the little trampoline...too cute!!

happy new year to you and your family!!

sue said...

the trampoline photo is my favorite! hee hee! looks like you had a wonderful christmas. having a 2 year old makes it that much more fun, i think!

Grace said...

joel just radiates joy! and i love all his preppy sweaters :)
merry christmas!

Kara said...

Those are some great pics! I love the look of joy on his face on the trampoline!

Anonymous said...

So much joy all around! What a happy little guy Joel is! :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

OK, this post just oozes FUN! I love it! That is a great photo of the two of you on Christmas Eve (LOVE your sweater) and the shot of Joel on the trampoline made me burst out in a huge smile... so fabulous!

Krista said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like you all had a great holiday! And a trampoline?! How cool!

kelly said...

The photo of you and Joel is a great one. Sounds like it was a really nice Christmas (so far - on to Part 2 next!) Seems like trains and trampolines were big this year in a lot of houses :)

Kris said...

Great picture of the 2 of you! Love the one of him on the trampoline - wheeee! And I'm so glad I got to see him and the pillow:)