Hey...where ya goin' w/ that spoon, Joel? I'm right behind you. I also happen to think whipped cream is super yummy. And...who needs a stinkin' shirt, right?! Gets in the way of the cream.
Mmmmmmm, Joel you're making me hungry for whipped cream buddy! Yup, definitely even cuter with jeans and no shirt. Plus I'm seeing glimpses of Max in Joel today (or maybe it's the other way around!)
18 comments:
I don't think he likes it very much. ;)
Man, I wish I could pull that type of stunt off... but I'm not nearly cute enough! Joel is, and then some!
Love the fact that he is wearing jeans and no shirt! So cute!
Hey...where ya goin' w/ that spoon, Joel? I'm right behind you. I also happen to think whipped cream is super yummy. And...who needs a stinkin' shirt, right?! Gets in the way of the cream.
Joel looks both cute and totally cool licking a spoon!
No shirt... A spoonful of yummy... Life is GOOD!
i love the look of intensity in the 2nd picture!
you are one lucky boy that mama let you lick that spoon! YUM! :)
Thanks for making me smile today!
Mmmmmmm, Joel you're making me hungry for whipped cream buddy! Yup, definitely even cuter with jeans and no shirt. Plus I'm seeing glimpses of Max in Joel today (or maybe it's the other way around!)
Whipped Cream? Was it sugar-free, Missy? J/K
He's adorable and I love the jean and no shirt look.
yum! I guess he enjoyed it?!
What a cutie! And a great idea taking his shirt off...it's much easier to clean a mess up off a bare chest than a shirt.
Wise mama took his shirt off BEFORE giving him a yummy, gooey treat. :) Love the photos!
was he bouncing off the walls later? of course i know he doesn't really need any help bouncing off the walls - he's already got so much energy!!!
Can I have some? I love whipped cream :)
These pictures are great! I am fond of the one with his tongue sticking out. Or the semi-nudist shot. Who am I kidding, they're all so cute!
It looks like he enjoyed it - yummy!
Post a Comment