Monday, October 11, 2010

More Fall Fun

We went to another fall festival last weekend with some friends. Joel had a great time! There was lots for little ones to do.

Our first experience with a corn box. Pretty neat!


We made it through the corn maze without getting too lost. No thanks to me, of course.


Joel made a beeline for this table and kept coming back to it. He loved the little tractors!


The horse pulled wagon ride was fun, too. Even if Joel was "all done" about halfway through.


My favorite part was watching Joel and E run through this maze. Joel loves to run and he almost always laughs and smiles whenever he does. He would run all the time if he could!


I can't stand the cuteness of my boy in this picture.


Climbing the hay pile...with a little help.

We're hoping the weather cools down again so we can do some pumpkin patch visiting next. I'm trying to enjoy the 80+ temperatures we've been having lately, but I'd really like that cool weather to come back! It just doesn't feel like fall when you are wearing shorts and sweating. Not to mention, Joel has some really cute fall clothes that I'm itching to get on him. :)

20 comments:

IP Journey said...

Looks like so much fun! I havn't taken my kids to a corn maze yet...looks like something we may have to do. I have to say...I know winter will come soon enough but I am wishing for those nice 70's days again.

Anonymous said...

That corn box looks like fun! I absolutely love how happy Joel looks as he runs through the maze!

Christy said...

How fun! Love the corn box! What a great idea!

Amy said...

I've never seen a corn box before but what a cool idea. It looks fun! I, too, can hardly stand the cuteness of your boy in that picture. He is just so adorable!!

Kala said...

Fun Fun Fun! I love the photo of Joel running and his hair blowing in the wind :)

Heidi and Jason said...

The corn box looks so fun!! I love Joel's little vest. Very cute!

Grace said...

a corn box?! how cool!
i love that pic of joel running :)
and, i saw your new haircut on johanna's pics from the marathon (or, at least, i think it's a new haircut) -- very cute!

sue said...

that running photo of joel is sooo cute! he is adorable in his little vest with hood. that looks like a great place to let him run - it looks like he can't get away with all those hay bales blocking him in!

Elizabeth Frick said...

That looks awesome!!! And great pics, BTW... did you get a new camera? I LOVE the shot of E in the corn!
I'm with you - I like fall weather to be cool. I'm ready for sweaters and hot cider!

Colleen said...

Joel looks soooo happy running in that photo! He and Noah would get along great as that is one of Noah's favorite things to do too. :)
And I hear ya on the weather. We had a little tease of fall and it seems to be gone already. I want to wear long sleeves and put Noah in all of his cute winter hats!! :)

Janet said...

I also LOVE photos of Joel running. He just looks SO HAPPY and that smile...so fantastic.
I agree...bring back the cooler, fall weather...I'm done with the 80's...at least for now.
That photo of the little girl in the corn box is beautiful!

Kimberly and Ed said...

The corn box looks like a lot of fun for toddlers! I know Kyle would love it! Joel looks so cute in all the pictures but my favorite pictures are of him running through the maze:-)

JoJo said...

cool corn box. I adore the pic of Joel running...pure childhood glee.
I hear ya on the weather. I'm a 'seasonalist.' I like my springs warm, my summers hot, my winters snowy, and my falls crisp.

Bekah said...

Seriously, Joel...could you be any cuter? I LOVE the action shot of him running with the big smile on his face. Adorable! I'm with you about the weather. I love that it's warm out, but I really want to put Atticus in his new clothes. :)

Min said...

What a great outing! The corn box photos are fabulous and the one of Joel running is amazing.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

A corn box?!?! I know need to find one of those. Pronto!

Christine, these pics are amazing! I love the one where J is running... too cute! (And the cuteness that is Joel shot) LOVE.

We've got the fall weather here... maybe you should come visit?!

kelly said...

I am just loving these fall photos you took! Sorry you don't have the fall weather to go along with it. Joel running with a huge grin on his face is the BEST! What fun he's having. Oh yeah and that photo you pointed out as cute Joel is A-DORABLE. Love it. Frame it!

Krista said...

Isn't it wonderful that people open up their farms to families like this? Looks like you all had such a blast!

BrandiB said...

Looks like he had a ball in the corn maze! And the corn box is something I've never seen before, very cool!

Kris said...

I was going to ask if you got a new camera too. Your pictures are beautiful!! They usually are, but these are really awesome. Looks like you had so much fun and Joel is ADORABLE!!!