Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Photos

On Joel's birthday, the three of us spent some time outside near our house with the camera and a tripod. We're pretty happy with how the photos turned out, althought it was very difficult to get Joel to look at the camera when there was no one behind it! I also haven't done anything with them on Photoshop yet, which I'm sure will make a huge difference. It was great that we had the opportunity for outdoor photos on a beautiful day in November, and we got a couple good family pictures out of it. Here are some of our favorites.







10 comments:

Megan said...

What a beautiful family, love the pictures! That is how we get our family pictures done too lol!

Cori said...

These are wonderful pictures. You have a beautiful family!

Kris said...

Great pictures! The one of the 3 of you in the grass is beautiful.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

That shot of all of you on the grass is beautiful!!

BrandiB said...

The one of you guys sitting on the ground is precious!

Elizabeth Frick said...

So cute! And I'm so impressed that you didn't have a photographer - you look so composed :)

Bekah said...

Such an adorable family! Seriously...I am loving these pictures!

kelly said...

These are lovely photos!

Jane said...

I just caught up on a bunch of posts on your blog - so many cute pictures! And what a sweet little guy!

Krista said...

What wonderful photos!
(we have that sweater in green :) )