In honor of Joel being thirteen months, I'm posting a video of his new favorite toy--his walker. A friend gave this to us because her son was done using it, and at first Joel wasn't interested at all. Now, this is pretty much all. he. does. Which is great, because it's pretty darn cute and funny. The way he whips it around, backs out of corners, starts to run and then falls...oh, so fun to watch. He's getting better and better at walking, too, and tonight he made it his farthest, about ten steps. It won't be long now! And, judging from his walker skills, we'd better watch out!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Go Joel Go! Happy 13 Months Joel! Too cute...I just love those chubby cheeks! :)
You're right, you better watch out! He's pretty good at using that walker and it won't be long until he's walking without it. I'm impressed with how he can turn it and back it up!
he is so strong! he can maneuver that walker so well! momma better get her running shoes on!
We have two of those walker things (one similar to yours and another that is a Tonka truck thing). Baby D also LOVES them both. He also falls when he gets to pushing/running too fast. Sounds like our guys are similiar on the walking milestone. D has taken about 9+ steps too as his longest stretch too. Almost there!
happy 13 months! he's really good at repositioning that walker :-) what a big boy!
Look at him GO!
Oh, so cute! What a good little walker!
Those walkers are a life (and back) saver! I love that he seemed to be making vroom type noises too!
Hi, Christine! I just received a lovely holiday card from you in the mail via Sue's holiday card exchange, and I realized that we've never "met!" Your son is absolutely adorable - and you're right, it looks like you'd better look out! I'm a bit of an odd one in this group of fantastic adoptive moms because we're adopting from Ethiopia, but I'm so glad to have met everyone.
Sooo cute! You can see him lining up the walker so he can go perfectly straight in that direction ..
what a little smartie!
Go Joel! I agree, he's be walking SOON!
Post a Comment