...and took him outside to play in the snow for the first time. He wasn't too sure at first...
I decided to pull him on the sled around the backyard...
...which, judging by the huge smile, he loved.
Now as fun as this was, I have to admit that snow just doesn't hold the same appeal for me anymore. I used to be so excited when snow was in the forecast, especially when I was teaching. Snow days were the best days ever. And when I was working at the library, there was always the possibility of closing early. Now...while I still think the snow is beautiful, there are no snow days for me in the forecast. Snow now means that I'm too nervous to drive anywhere with Joel, leaving us either with cancelled plans or few choices of things to do. However, seeing this face in the snow...

6 comments:
that boy loves his sled! so cute!
He's so cute on that sled!
That last picture of him on the sled smiling huge is adorable! I love it. I know what you mean about the snow. I have mixed feelings about it.
Look at that smile! These photos are so cute!
He sure seems to enjoy snow days from the looks of that SMILE! love it.
He is adorable! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment