Loving life with our two boys
OK, I switch my vote to #3 now!!!
i like #3 best too!
LOVE #3, so cute!
i was wondering... i thought maybe my eye wasn't trained enough to see the difference before! i also go w/#3 now!!!
#3 is very sweet with that grin!
Aha...I was correct...I really thought those were the SAME photo.I totally vote for #3 now. his smile is great there. Guess I just wanted to see the REAL #3. Tee-hee.
I looked back at the first post. I like this photo the best!
Donna votes for number 3. Bob votes for the photo in your Friday 11/27 blog. Otherwise, number 3 gets my vote.Has Grandpa Bob introduced Joel to trains (big or little) yet? There's no such thing as too young (or old) to be a ferroequinologist!
ok so after seeing # 3, I want to change my vote. I think this pic captures some of his personality.
Thanks, everyone! It was so fun to see which photo you all picked. We did end up going with #3 and it's super cute on the card! Thanks! :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
OK, I switch my vote to #3 now!!!
i like #3 best too!
LOVE #3, so cute!
i was wondering... i thought maybe my eye wasn't trained enough to see the difference before!
i also go w/#3 now!!!
#3 is very sweet with that grin!
Aha...I was correct...I really thought those were the SAME photo.
I totally vote for #3 now. his smile is great there. Guess I just wanted to see the REAL #3. Tee-hee.
I looked back at the first post. I like this photo the best!
Donna votes for number 3. Bob votes for the photo in your Friday 11/27 blog. Otherwise, number 3 gets my vote.
Has Grandpa Bob introduced Joel to trains (big or little) yet? There's no such thing as too young (or old) to be a ferroequinologist!
ok so after seeing # 3, I want to change my vote. I think this pic captures some of his personality.
Thanks, everyone! It was so fun to see which photo you all picked. We did end up going with #3 and it's super cute on the card! Thanks! :)
Post a Comment