Help! I can't choose which photo to use for our Christmas cards. Please vote and tell me which photo you like best! Or, should I try again for one where Joel is actually looking at the camera?
1.
2.

3.

Thank you in advance, dear bloggy friends! I knew I could count on you!
10 comments:
We vote for #1. He is so cute!
they are all so good! but i think i like his eyes the best in #1.
Ooooh, tough choice. He's cute in all three. Hmmm, I guess I would go with #1 too. But you can't really go wrong with any of these :)
i'm also going for #1 ;-)
I like #2
#1 for sure. What a handsome little man.
Oh Joel...you're such a cutie! I'm going to go with #1 too. Like Sue said, I like his eyes best in #1. :)
#1 is my choice, too! SOOO cute! I love his sweet little face in that hat.
I say 1 or 3...they look very similar to me. No...don't worry about looking at the camera. Sometimes the best shots are the ones where they aren't looking.
#3 is my favorite!
Post a Comment