We're still here and doing well! Time is just flying by, and I realized I haven't blogged in over a month. We've certainly had plenty going on this summer--trips to the pool, fun play dates, lots of birthday parties, and the most exciting, our first family vacation to Charleston, South Carolina (post on that coming soon!). Here are some random photos taken recently (most from my phone, so please excuse the quality).
Kickin' back in the yard
Water fun with a buddy at the Arboretum
Meeting our bloggy friend D for the first time
Ice cream in the car--what were we thinking?!
Riding the tractor with Papa
Three boys in a tub
Joel's favorite garage sale find


Improptu jumping party after a birthday party
It's okay, buddy. Your photo will only be published here, not in the National Enquirer.
Hope you all have been well, too! Happy July!
Kickin' back in the yard
Water fun with a buddy at the Arboretum
Meeting our bloggy friend D for the first time
Ice cream in the car--what were we thinking?!
Riding the tractor with Papa
Three boys in a tub
Joel's favorite garage sale findHope you all have been well, too! Happy July!

6 comments:
Wow - you have been busy!!! I love all these friend shots... I'm jealous. :-) And yes... please tell me... What WERE you thinking with Ice Cream in the car?!?! We don't even allow it in the house when it's in a cone... am I over the top maybe?!
Well, these fun photos made my day. I'm sure you can guess which one is my favorite!? :-) Cool score at the garage sale, Joel! And...I agree with Christine...ice cream in the car?! Oh, my!
Looks like you are having a great time and enjoying summer. I love all of the pictures with all of his friends.
We've missed you in the blog world! Glad you're back. Such cute photos - ice cream in the car?! Good mama :) You know I love that wagon photo of all the boys.
i hear ya! it's been a busy summer so far!!!! your summer looks awesome. i'm so glad we have been able to see you guys so much!
ps. love that last photo! it totally looks like they are running from the paparazzi!
no wonder you haven't been around here -- it looks like you've been having SO much fun! love all the shots with joel and his buddies...so cute! and i am cracking up at the ice cream in the car...you are BRAVE.
Post a Comment