I agree... these pictures are fabulous!! Great light in them too! And how cute is Joel with his paints? Spencer's been really into paints too... but my Type A personality doesn't handle all the "mixing" well!
Ooooh, I love all these photos of Joel too. Nice lighting and a great subject matter - adorable, smiley Joel! I commend you on being cool with the paints in your house. I'm dreading that already. I'm thinking outside in the summertime only :)
Ooooh, nice! I love the first shot & the last shot...so great! He looks so "in control" of his artwork. D's is a tad on a wild side...which freaks me out most of the time too.
14 comments:
These pictures are beautiful and look professional, Christine! And Joel is stinkin' cute!! I especially love that last picture:)
I love the look of concentration in Joel's face! Great photos!
I agree... these pictures are fabulous!! Great light in them too! And how cute is Joel with his paints? Spencer's been really into paints too... but my Type A personality doesn't handle all the "mixing" well!
Great pictures...I especially love his sweet smile in the last one.
love these shots! especially the last one - joel's smile is adorable!
he is a serious artiste!
i adore joel's smile of proud accomplishment -- he is just the sweetest!
Great pictures! I love the one of Joel's big smile. He looks like a natural!
I LOVE the look of total glee on his face! Kids do love them some painting :)
Great photos too!
What a fun activity, and Joel seemed to really like it, based on those cute pics :)
Ooooh, I love all these photos of Joel too. Nice lighting and a great subject matter - adorable, smiley Joel! I commend you on being cool with the paints in your house. I'm dreading that already. I'm thinking outside in the summertime only :)
Ooooh, nice! I love the first shot & the last shot...so great! He looks so "in control" of his artwork. D's is a tad on a wild side...which freaks me out most of the time too.
Beautiful photos! I love Joel's smile!
joel looks like he is having a blast! love his little paint set. and that smile....oh my!!! :)
What great pictures and what an adorable little boy!! I'd say you have quite an artist on your hands!!
Post a Comment