Loving life with our two boys
Awww, that is precious! Yipppeee for good buddies! I smile just thinking about the boys playing and dancing around together.
Love it! I can't wait to hear/more about this gathering - I've pieced together a bit and I want more! :)
Love the big hugs!
Absolutely precious!!!
How incredibly sweet.
that's a lot of love going around! super cute. :)
I love this! I especially love S in the first one wanting to join his friends in the hug.
OMG! I love love love this! Spencer has been seeing pictures here and there of the festivities from the weekend, and every time he sees the boys he says "that my friend!" :-)
awww! love these photos! and i love that all our boys are such good friends!
Oh SERIOUSLY!...that is super cute...especially the arms outstretched, ready for major hug action.
Sorry...somehow I posted the same comment twice. Took away the second one. But...while I'm here again...looking forward to seeing/hearing more about this gathering. :-)
awww, so cute! i love spencer comin' in for a group hug!
So sweet!
I can't stand the cuteness!!!
These photos are awesome. Those boys are too cute. It must have been really fun to see them all partying together :)
Awwww...love these pictures!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Awww, that is precious! Yipppeee for good buddies! I smile just thinking about the boys playing and dancing around together.
Love it! I can't wait to hear/more about this gathering - I've pieced together a bit and I want more! :)
Love the big hugs!
Absolutely precious!!!
How incredibly sweet.
that's a lot of love going around! super cute. :)
I love this! I especially love S in the first one wanting to join his friends in the hug.
OMG! I love love love this! Spencer has been seeing pictures here and there of the festivities from the weekend, and every time he sees the boys he says "that my friend!" :-)
awww! love these photos! and i love that all our boys are such good friends!
Oh SERIOUSLY!...that is super cute...especially the arms outstretched, ready for major hug action.
Sorry...somehow I posted the same comment twice. Took away the second one.
But...while I'm here again...looking forward to seeing/hearing more about this gathering. :-)
awww, so cute! i love spencer comin' in for a group hug!
So sweet!
I can't stand the cuteness!!!
These photos are awesome. Those boys are too cute. It must have been really fun to see them all partying together :)
Awwww...love these pictures!
Post a Comment