Saturday, April 30, 2011

Referral Anniversary

Two years ago today, we were introduced to our son for the first time.


We were so in love with this little boy, and our love has grown each and every day that this precious child has been in our lives. We are blessed beyond words to have Joel Allen Hwan in our family!

16 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my, look at Baby Joel! So precious. Happy referral-versary!

Amy said...

I don't think I've ever seen Joel's referral picture! He was and still is so adorable!! I just love that spiky hair! Happy Referral-versary! Hope you were able to do something special to celebrate Joel!

Kara said...

Oh my goodness! I don't think I have ever seen your referral pictures of Joel! He is as adorable then as he is now.

JoJo said...

Happy Referral-versary! You have a wonderful son and a very happy family!

Kari said...

Such a cute baby and a very handsome little boy!!!

Colleen said...

awwwww! baby joel! i think this is my first time seeing his super cute referral photo! happy referral-versary!!! :)

Kimberly and Ed said...

Oh my - Joel was and is still so stinkin cute!!! Happy Referral Anniversary!

Grace said...

happy referral anniversary! baby joel is just adorable! and so is toddler joel ;)

Janet said...

Happy referral day (a tad late I am, sorry)!!
LOVE the then & now shots. SO cute...both baby & toddler. (LOVE his striped PJs!!)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Happy Referral Day! I love seeing baby photos and Joel is SO CUTE!!! I hope you enjoyed the day!

IP Journey said...

Aww! He's just adorable as a baby and now as a big boy! Happy referral day!

kelly said...

Oh my, that referral photo is super duper cute!! And look at Joel today - just as adorable, only a little more grown up. Happy Referral Anniversary!!

Krista said...

I'm so late on this! What a special day to remember. Little Joel is so precious!

Kelly said...

Look at that sweet referral picture--adorable. What a sweet reminder of God's blessings.

Kris said...

I didn't realize I missed this post Christine! I LOVE that referral photo of Joel!!!! Oh my goodness, I can't believe that's him - he's so little and oh so cute.

sue said...

oh little joel! how i love thee! look how sweet and tiny he was!! happy belated referralversary!