Happy Easter! I love Joel's shirt (I bought D a new green & white checked shirt, but he was sick so we couldn't even go to church...on Easter...such a bummer!).
LOVE these shots, especially the one where he looks VERY excited about the contents of that one egg. Raisins? That was what D found in some of his eggs. (Raisins, goldfish crackers, and some coins -- which we had to immediately show him how to put them IN the bank).
12 comments:
Happy Easter, Joel!
Happy Easter! Joel + daffodils = cuteness. Hallelujah indeed! So cute.
happy easter!!!! beautiful post!
That was such a beautiful post! Happy Easter
Happy Easter! I love this series of shots and text...
oh, joel...you are such a cutie pie!! hope you had a wonderful easter! :)
Happy Easter! I love Joel's shirt (I bought D a new green & white checked shirt, but he was sick so we couldn't even go to church...on Easter...such a bummer!).
LOVE these shots, especially the one where he looks VERY excited about the contents of that one egg. Raisins? That was what D found in some of his eggs. (Raisins, goldfish crackers, and some coins -- which we had to immediately show him how to put them IN the bank).
Beautiful pictures, Christine! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
love the picture of joel's open mouth -- too cute! happy easter!
I love this post! Happy Easter!
Love those pictures! He is adorable. Happy Easter.
Great photos of Joel & the daffodils:-) I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Post a Comment