We'll post with more details later--we have lots to share!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Surprise!
We are so pleased and excited to announce to everyone that we received a referral for a baby boy! Surprised? So were we! As you know, we weren't expecting our referral until June at the earliest. We got the phone call last Thursday from our social worker, and we received the information in the mail Monday. Our son, Joel Allen Hwan, was born on November 14, 2008 weighing seven pounds and two ounces. He now weighs eighteen and a half pounds! We are so thrilled and cannot stop smiling and talking about little Joel! Here's our beautiful son.
We'll post with more details later--we have lots to share!
We'll post with more details later--we have lots to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Oh my is he a cutie!! Love the cheeks and hair!! I love that all of our babies birthdays are just days apart.
I can't wait to learn more about Joel.
Congratulations! He is beautiful. So happy for you all, Your a mom! Everyone is getting their referral lately. So exciting!
Congratulations!! How wonderful!
Joel Allen Hwan is adorable. Enjoy your celebrating!
Congratulations!! I've been following your blog for a little while -- not sure how I stumbled upon it. We're also adopting from Korea -- our HSTK date is very near to yours. Best wishes on your new little boy!! :)
OMG!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! I REALLY needed some good news tonight and I got it in your news! I can't wait to meet your precious bundle and see him safely in your arms!
I am soo happy for you guys. I sit here with tears of joy in my eyes. You both are so over- deserving of this precious little miracle. Your labor of love has proven worth the wait.... Joel's eyes are soooo filled with wisdom! I wish for a happy, safe, and quick arrival HOME for him, and my biggest wish is that he realizes what a GIFT FROM GOD he is. A miracle, for sure. God Bless you guys! XOXO
CONGRATS, he is gorgeous! I knew that had to be why you were so happy on facebook :) I hope the process from here on out goes smoothly and you have little Joel in your arms ASAP!
Hi there! Stumbled upon your blog through another adoptive friend. How exciting! Your son is beautiful!
Big humongous smiles for you all! So happy to hear this news! :-D
Congratulations... we got ours this week also. She was born 11-19they are 4 days apart. How cool!!! Your baby boy is a cutie!!
Congratulations. YOur special Gift from God...and he is absolutly adorable. I bet you can't wait to kiss those sweet little cheeks! Congratulations my friend
Ohhhhhhh!!! I just checked my blog for the first time this week! Congrats on the beautiful baby, Mom!!!! :) :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! How did I miss this?!? Joel is SOOOO adorable. What a precious boy! He was born the day after our Josiah. How neat is that?!?
Post a Comment