Loving life with our two boys
Fabulous shots! You've got yourself a water park there, mama! :)
I love this series of pics! What a cutie!
pic #2 is GREAT!
how cute!!! and i love his little belly :)
These photos are great!!! What a cool idea to put the slide in the pool. I think Joel enjoyed the ride!
Fun!!! I love his smile in the 2nd picture.
Fun! And so super cute!
Great fun and adorable pictures!
What a fabulous idea... AND series of photos! It definitely looks like you have a hit on your hands!
Love how you made your own mini-water park! Joel looks like he is enjoying it - I also love photo #2:-)
He looks like he is having so much fun! So cute!
Splash pad in your own back yard... perfect!
Great idea to make your own waterslide! It looks like it's a hit!
Awww! What a great idea! Joel looks like he is having the time of his life! :)
He is loving it, isn't he! What a great idea!
Love these pictures! Joel's a cutie!!
That last photo is fantastic! You have a grat little water park there!
I love how you put the slide in the pool! So cute!
he has the BEST smile! love it!
love this!
Ahhh...pure joy on that face. Love it! We need a slide in our back yard. You need to put these in a frame as a series. CUTE!
Ha! We do the same thing with the pool and slide at our house. Great minds...
I love all his expressions!! He's so fun!
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Fabulous shots! You've got yourself a water park there, mama! :)
I love this series of pics! What a cutie!
pic #2 is GREAT!
how cute!!! and i love his little belly :)
These photos are great!!! What a cool idea to put the slide in the pool. I think Joel enjoyed the ride!
Fun!!! I love his smile in the 2nd picture.
Fun! And so super cute!
Great fun and adorable pictures!
What a fabulous idea... AND series of photos! It definitely looks like you have a hit on your hands!
Love how you made your own mini-water park! Joel looks like he is enjoying it - I also love photo #2:-)
He looks like he is having so much fun! So cute!
Splash pad in your own back yard... perfect!
Great idea to make your own waterslide! It looks like it's a hit!
Awww! What a great idea! Joel looks like he is having the time of his life! :)
He is loving it, isn't he! What a great idea!
Love these pictures! Joel's a cutie!!
That last photo is fantastic! You have a grat little water park there!
I love how you put the slide in the pool! So cute!
he has the BEST smile! love it!
love this!
Ahhh...pure joy on that face. Love it! We need a slide in our back yard. You need to put these in a frame as a series. CUTE!
Ha! We do the same thing with the pool and slide at our house. Great minds...
I love all his expressions!! He's so fun!
Post a Comment