Loving life with our two boys
I love it! As you know, S does the same thing... although he doesn't usually get matching shoes out! Speaking of... those shoes are adorable!
Cute shoes! Even cuter boy!
Oh...that's hilarious! I love the whole look! ;) This is definitely one to save to show his future girlfriend someday!
I seriously had a snort laugh out loud when I saw this photo. Man that is a CUTE boy!
oh i love it!!! crackin' me up! oh, and christine... just makin' sure you know that today is tuesday ;-)
Ha! I love this!
oh my goodness. This is so funny and Joel is so cute!! Love it!
This is adorable! He has great taste!
Too cute! I love the shoes!!!
Hilarious!!! Brendan and Riley do the same thing, but it's especially cute in a jammie shirt and diaper!
That is too cute! I love his little expression too!
Love it! He is too cute in those shoes (and I love the fact that he did it himself and found matching shoes :)
I L-O-V-E it!
eeee-hee-hee!!! how awesome is that!
Too funny! You must have died when he walked out like that.
cute shoes! and i love the expression on his face!
Hmmm, I think Joel is on to something here. Those silver flats go quite well with his fishy chomp pj's. :)
oh, so adorable! and i love WW on tuesday!
I love this. Those shoes look pretty good on him!
This is hilarious!! I love the whole ensemble.
Oh - I absolutely LOVE the picture! He is so funny. :)
Tee-hee! This made me laugh.We have the same PJs, but I cannot say Little D has ever sported my shoes...yet. (He was trying to get on my Chacos the other day.)
Miles went through a put on mommy's shoes phase too. So funny!
so very fashionable!
Very funny picture...save that one for the graduation or wedding slide show!!
tooo cute!
Post a Comment
26 comments:
I love it! As you know, S does the same thing... although he doesn't usually get matching shoes out! Speaking of... those shoes are adorable!
Cute shoes! Even cuter boy!
Oh...that's hilarious! I love the whole look! ;) This is definitely one to save to show his future girlfriend someday!
I seriously had a snort laugh out loud when I saw this photo. Man that is a CUTE boy!
oh i love it!!! crackin' me up!
oh, and christine... just makin' sure you know that today is tuesday ;-)
Ha! I love this!
oh my goodness. This is so funny and Joel is so cute!! Love it!
This is adorable! He has great taste!
Too cute! I love the shoes!!!
Hilarious!!! Brendan and Riley do the same thing, but it's especially cute in a jammie shirt and diaper!
That is too cute! I love his little expression too!
Love it! He is too cute in those shoes (and I love the fact that he did it himself and found matching shoes :)
I L-O-V-E it!
eeee-hee-hee!!! how awesome is that!
Too funny! You must have died when he walked out like that.
cute shoes! and i love the expression on his face!
Hmmm, I think Joel is on to something here. Those silver flats go quite well with his fishy chomp pj's. :)
oh, so adorable! and i love WW on tuesday!
I love this. Those shoes look pretty good on him!
This is hilarious!! I love the whole ensemble.
Oh - I absolutely LOVE the picture! He is so funny. :)
Tee-hee! This made me laugh.
We have the same PJs, but I cannot say Little D has ever sported my shoes...yet. (He was trying to get on my Chacos the other day.)
Miles went through a put on mommy's shoes phase too. So funny!
so very fashionable!
Very funny picture...save that one for the graduation or wedding slide show!!
tooo cute!
Post a Comment