

After the zoo, we had the pleasure of taking Christine and Spencer to the train station. Spencer and Joel had fun playing in the backseat (until they both conked out from exhaustion). Christine and Spencer were even more amazing in person than online. I loved talking with Christine about kdramas, parenting, and life, and I couldn't stop watching Spencer and all his cuteness!
On Friday about ten of us met at the Kohl's Children's Museum and enjoyed lots of fun with our little ones. As usual, Joel was all over the place (so much so that I asked my mom later if it was possible for a nineteen month old to have ADD). I guess it was just an indication of how much fun he was having!
C is showing Joel what to do with the cars.
G and Joel going for a ride! (Can't you see this same thing in a real car sixteen years from now?)
The Dominick's store was amazing. Joel liked this section the best, and I know that because he threw the biggest fit when the employee told us we had to leave because we'd been there more than five minutes.
Joel sat and played with this phone for about five minutes, until Cori kindly pointed out that you can see yourself in the screen in front of it. Oh, that's how it works.
I love this shot!
It's always so much fun to meet bloggy friends in real life. We already know so much about each other, but still find so much to talk about. It was so wonderful to meet Christine, Doug, and Spencer, and I don't think I'm alone when I say that we wish they lived closer! Thanks for a great week!

11 comments:
It looks like so much fun! And they boys are all just too adorable!
All those little boys together - what a blast! And so cute...! Fun fun fun! (and yes - very jealous!)
I love looking at the picture of all the boys. Adorable :)
What a fun outing and so cool that you guys all got together! I had to laugh at the thought of ten highchairs! Now that must have been a sight! :)
well you have to know which one is my favorite picture! you got some great shots! it was such a fun time, wasn't it?!
Such great photos! Joel is SO cute! I love him running out of the tube at the zoo! Such a fun time! We definitely need to do it again soon!
(I'm hoping to get some posts up tonight too!)
We had SUCH a good time with you all! I'm serious when I say I would like to move there. It was so awesome to meet you all!!!
And, I'm super thrilled that we got the time in the car to chat! It was so nice to meet you and talk, and it was like we had known each other for ages... love that!
Those pictures are darling, it is so awesome that you can all meet up!
What a blast!!! Joel cracks. me. up! He's such a fun kid that likes to MOVE!
I wish we would have gotten a photo of everyone at the restaurant - we were such a huge group!
How could you all stand all of that cuteness in one place? Seriously! It looks like everyone had so much fun!
Wow! What fun! I wish Kyle and I had been there for playdates at the zoo and the Children's Museum!
Post a Comment