He likes the big truck, but do you notice what his other hand is holding onto?
Thursday, June 3, 2010
The Backyard
Joel loves to play in the backyard now that the weather is nice. He stands at the back door and says, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" (That's his cue that he wants something.) We have a pretty good collection of outdoor toys that we've found at garage sales or that grandma and grandpa have generously purchased. Joel definitely has his favorites, though!
He likes the big truck, but do you notice what his other hand is holding onto?
The hose is very intriguing, but notice what is right next to him.
No matter what else he starts to play with, he always comes back to his favorite...the lawnmower! My mom bought him this, after seeing how he goes crazy over the real lawnmower every time he's in the garage.



Nyla always has to join us, too. She enjoys chewing on Joel's her toys.
He likes the sandbox, too, for a few minutes at least!

Joel wasn't too happy about leaving his toys to take these pictures by the tree, but he did give me a smile when I asked!

He likes the big truck, but do you notice what his other hand is holding onto?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I love the lawnmower. He must be so much fun! I used to have a Golden Retriever. It brings be back. They are such good dogs :)
oh that lawnmower is awesome!!! isn't outside time great?! so happy it's summertime!
Oh Joel... you are such a funny guy! Spencer likes his mower, but not quiet this much! ;-) I love that picture of him off to the side and the mower behind him! And the ones at the end... too cute!
Oh he is so adorable!
he is so busy! all these photos warm my heart, but that last one is adorable!!!!!
Love the lawnmower. And I LOVE the "yeah! yeah! yeah!" Joel, you're so cute!
Looks like you guys are having tons of outside fun! We live in a townhome and unfortunately don't have a fenced in yard. Most of my time outside involves chasing Noah and pleading with him to stay on our property. :)
And I just love those last two photos. Adorable!
Yay for summertime fun!
He looks like such a big boy in these pics. I really love the last few. The one with him on the grass should be your profile pic!
everything is just so much more fun in the summer!
So cute! Don't you just love summer? I love the mower pictures.
I really LOVE that second to last photo of Joel in the grass! Hey, let's hope his lawn mower obsession lasts into the teen age years when it'll come in handy :)
Alex loves his lawn mower too - is it a bubble one? Ours is, but I'm not getting the bubbles out yet - imagine the madness?
Great photos!!!
I've been wanting to get a lawnmower for D too. I'm sure he'd love it. Looks like Joel gives it two VERY enthusiastic thumbs up!!!
Post a Comment