Our photographer just posted a few of the photos from our session the other night. We are in love with them and can't wait to see the rest! If you'd like to see them, check out Pierson Kids. Enjoy!
Oh my goodness, these are FABULOUS!!!!! Wow, there is just something so special about having a professional, don't you think? They turned out incredible. I can't wait to see the rest!!!
12 comments:
They're FABULOUS!!! I *love* the overhead one (the last one)!!!
I can't get over how awesome these pictures are!!! I hope we get to see the rest too :)
Oh they are AWESOME! Todd does such a great job, wait till you go in for your presentation it is so neat!
LOVE Joel's outfit :) Have to say the wagon one would look really cool blown up big and on a wall!
I LOVE this taste! They look like they are out of a magazine. Good call on his outfit.
BTW, I'm glad you took my advice on the grassy Joel pic :)
Amazing photographs!!!!! Joel is adorable and looks so grown up!
Fantastic photos! And I agree with Elizabeth, there is just something about that last one - love it!
So cute! Love the pics!
They are fantastic!
LOVE THEM!!
I LOVE THESE!!!!
Oh my goodness, these are FABULOUS!!!!! Wow, there is just something so special about having a professional, don't you think? They turned out incredible. I can't wait to see the rest!!!
The photos are beautiful! I love the outfit Joel is wearing!
Post a Comment