Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July...

...from our little sparkler!

15 comments:

Kimberly and Ed said...

Love Joel's shirt! Happy Fourth of July!

Christy said...

Happy 4th! What a cutie!

Amy said...

Oh, I love his shirt. He is such a cutie pie! Hope you guys had a great 4th!

Kris said...

Hope you had a great holiday! Joel is so cute - I love how his hair is bouncing in that last picture.

Elizabeth Frick said...

CUTE DUDE!!!
And I *love* the new header photo! Adorable!!!

sue said...

that last photo is hilarious! love it! happy 4th to you guys!

Birdie said...

He *IS* a sparkler! Happy 4th!

Janet said...

Seriously cute.
That one has a LOT of spunk from the looks of things...and I'm not just talking about the shirt.
;-)

Colleen said...

What a perfect shirt! Hope you had a fun filled 4th!! :)

JoJo said...

Such cute pics! He looks so summery!

Megan said...

SO CUTE! He looks adorable in that shirt, what fun!

Tracy said...

to cute! he looks like a little ball of energy!!

Kristen said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Kala said...

I just know that he sparkles you life :) What a cutie!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

He is such a firecracker! I love all the shots... but the last one reminds me of him at the children's museum... so that's my fave! :-)