When we first became parents, we were unprepared for how difficult it would be. We were also unprepared for how deeply we would love our son. We have fully realized the truth in the quote, "having a child is to decide to forever have your heart walking around outside of your body."
We are so thankful for the past year with Joel. He fits in so well with our family and we love being three. It's a wonderful thing to celebrate!
July 16, 2009
July 16, 2010
We love you, Joel!

19 comments:
We love you too, Joel! Try to stay out of trouble. Love, Nancy and Jim
Happy Forever Family Day!
I love what you had to say in this post! So sweet. Look at Joel in those two photos - what a difference a year makes. He was a baby and now he's a boy. Still as cute as ever though. Happy Forever Family Day!
Happy Family Day!! I remember it like it was yesterday. But what a big boy Joel is today :)
He is getting to be such a big boy and those pictures show how much he has changed in a year. I know you are excited to see what this next year holds. Happy Forever Family Day!
Happy Forever Family Day! Look how much Joel has grown! So sweet!
Happy Family Day!
Happy Family day!!! I like that quote about children too :)
Awww...Happy Forever Family Day!
What a wonderful quote. Happy Forever Family Day to all three of you! :)
Happy Forever Family Day!
BTW - the quote I've had hanging in my house since my DS was a baby. :)
Happy Forever Family Day! I love seeing the two pictures of Joel. He is so cute:-)
Happy Forever Family Day!
Happy Forever Family Day!!! What a sweet post.
Happy Forever Family Day! I love the two comparison photos... obviously he's changed... but he's also kept so much of what makes him "Joel"! Love it.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Congrats to your family and Happy Forever Family Day!
Happy forever family day! I love the hat in the two photos a year apart - beautiful boy!
LOVE the pictures! it's so fun to see these boys one year apart. happy family day!!!!
Post a Comment