Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Raiding the Diaper Bag


18 comments:

Kris said...

What a stinker!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

HAHA!!! Caught red handed!

Heidi and Jason said...

I love the look on his face! He is like "What?!?!?"

Jenny said...

i love his face!!! he's like, am i in trouble or not...????

Bekah said...

Hilarious! He doesn't look too sorry about it though!

Janet said...

Joel: Looks like you hit the jackpot there. Little D said he'll be right over to share. Fish & Cheerios are his faves!

Kala said...

haha...look at that face. I didn't do anything wrong mama :D

Elizabeth Frick said...

Busted!
And Olive has the same PJs!

JoJo said...

Hilarious! I love the semi-guilty look on his face.

Colleen said...

Good job, buddy! Ya got your hands on the loot!

And Noah would like to join Joel and Little D as they are both his favorite too. :)

Rach@In His Hands said...

Heh. Busted!!

Kimberly and Ed said...

Love the look on Joel's face!

Birdie said...

Good exploring! Secret Treasure discovered!

sheryl + david said...

Wow, he really got into those bags of snacks!!!! :)

Megan said...

Too cute! He looks so old in these pictures, goes by way to quick huh?

sue said...

someone got caught with the evidence! what a cutie!

kelly said...

Nice! I am secretly proud of him for that :)

Krista said...

mmmm treats!