flowers
blueberries
snap pea crisps
birds
dogs
garbage trucks
all trucks
swinging in the hammock
his vehicle sounds puzzle
babies
playing in Nyla's water bowl
running with mama in the backyard
playing with his toy trucks
looking out windows
the wind in his face
digging in the garbage can
the fish tanks at the store
Joel has also been home with us now for nine months! Every day I am overwhelmed by the love and happiness I feel having him in our lives. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for blessing us with little Joel Allen Hwan.
Now for some pictures, because what 17 month old post is complete without a cute little boy playing with a basket?

15 comments:
those little striped pjs are so cute!
trucks are pretty popular around here too!
The playing in the garbage can makes me laugh! It is a favorite in our house as well. His striped Jammie's are adorable! Happy 17th Months Joel!
I think our boys would have a blast together... and I think we would have a blast shopping together! (We have those same pjs)
Sounds like Joel is up to all sorts of good things!
Happy 17 months Joel! I love those pjs too! He's such a cutie!
Those PJs are too cute and love the picture of Joel in the basket:)
That's so funny! All of his his favorite things are Ike's favorite things too!! How cute!
Love the favorite things list - good idea!
And the basket photos are so cute :)
i love the basket pictures! he's SO cute!!!!!!!!!
Joel looks cute sitting in a basket! Looking at fish tanks is popular around here too. Happy 17 months to him!
He's so cute in the basket! Happy 17 months Joel!
Happy 17 months, Joel!!
Love those striped pj's. And no wonder Joel is hanging out in that basket...it's a perfect fit for him! So cute!
Happy 17 months Joel! That's exactly what I want in MY Easter basket! He is looking adorable in those striped pajamas! I love his list :)
Baby in a basket - I love it!!! Happy 17 months.
Happy 17 mos Joel! You are such a sweet and fun boy!
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment