Friday, April 23, 2010
Photo Opportunity
We are so excited about a photo opportunity that we have for Joel. Travis and I have been fans of Todd Pierson, a local photographer, ever since the first time we saw his work. His photographs are absolutely amazing--more than just portraits, they are works of art. I was even able to take a photography class with him before Joel came home. Well, just recently, we have been given the opportunity for Todd to take some gorgeous photos of Joel, thanks to Travis's business connections. We are thrilled to have these keepsakes of our son and can't wait to watch Todd photograph Joel outside. Here is Todd's website if you'd like to check it out: Pierson Studios. Speaking of photos, here are some fairly recent ones of Joel.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Oh my gosh, I just looked at the website - I can't wait to see what kind of photos he takes of Joel!
What great work he does! I can't wait to see your photo shoot...
What a cutie - can't wait to see the shots!!!
you're right!!! his stuff is amazing! i can't wait to see the pictures!
Wow, I took a look at his work and you're right...amazing! I can't wait to see Joel's photos!
I love all of the pictures of Joel in this post! I'm not sure if the one on the top of your blog is new, but I just love him in that tie! So dapper!
Oh, I can't wait until the pics of Joel!
can't wait to see the pictures from your shoot! we have one planned for the summer and i can't wait for that either! love the pajamas in the first picture!
Wow! His work is amazing! I can't wait to see what he comes up with for Joel!! I'm sure it will be such a fun day! :)
So exciting! Todd took pictures of the boys last summer for our office walls, we love them. He does amazing work!
LOVE the new picture of Joel with the tie!
Ooooh, you're right - his work looks amazing. His photos of Joel are going to be great. Although I like the ones you took here too - what a cutie.
Clap, clap, clap.
Joel...so cute! Love your PJ's!
That photographer looks great. Cannot wait to see your works of art of Joel.
This spring/summer I want to have our family photos taken (professionally). We haven't done that since D came home. It's time. Outside photos...calling my name.
How exciting! I look forward to seeing the photos:)
that reminds me to book a photo session for Alex - a year goes by so quickly. can't wait to see the new pics! love the action photo of Joel... what a cutie!
Thanks Christine for the major boost today! But holy cow this is pressure! I promise to do my best and make the art of Joel you all deserve. And thanks to your husband I will have a better climate controlled studio!
Oooo... I'm so jealous!!! And I love love love those last two shots of Joel!
Okay...I just caught up on all the posts I cant read at work. First of all, what an awesome opportunity. I just may be contacting him too! And Joel's Easter outfit was the sweetest thing. I too still get choked up at holidays/birthdays/milestones for both the boys. We are all very lucky parents. It sounds like he's doing great with his talking. I can't wait to hear him in person!
Post a Comment