The second fun playdate was with K and X. We met them at a small museum that was really neat! They had an area for kids with fish, snakes, Hercules the tortoise, and some stairs and other things to climb on. Joel loved Hercules and kept running back to see him. We then enjoyed lunch and a trip to B&N where Joel and X played with the train table. Neither one of them wanted to leave! I also enjoyed talking with K about many different things.
*Photos courtesy of K.
We can't wait to see our friends again for more fun playdates!

17 comments:
Sounds like you have been having lots of fun lately. Love the giant lite-brite photo. Looks like you came to our town to go to the local natural history museum!
So fun! We must get together again soon.
Looks like you found some cool gems for the kids to visit!
i just love all those little boys! so cute!
Looks like some VERY fun playdates...for the boys AND the mommys! Great pictures.
I can't help but be jealous of all these fun play dates! And we'll definitely have to check out the kids' museum in DuPage next time we're in Chicagoland :)
Looks like a fun time for all! I love seeing photos of the boys together. So cute!
Love those pictures, looks like so much fun!
We had such fun too! Gabe had fun with Joel and I so enjoyed chatting with you. We for sure have to do it again soon.
I'm so jealous of all these playdates! Looks like you visited some fun places... and you got some great shots!
Looks like a lot of fun.
It's a bit more complicated (and larger)an expedition, but Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry is worth a visit. It's somewhat child-oriented, but you won't be bored. Joel will love seeing one of the largest model railroad displays in the country.
Aunt Donna sends her love and says thanks for the photos you post here.
The DuPage Children's Museum looks like so much fun! I will have to take Kyle next time I am in Chicago.
Oh, I just love seeing pictures of the playdates! I can't wait until we can set-up our own too!
I've been reading about the playdates on other blogs and so excited to see your photos too! I'm so jealous of the great community you guys have formed. It's just wonderful for the boys and the mommys. Bekah is lucky to join it very, very soon! I need to start finding little Korean adoptees for Max to hang out with in Seattle!!
Fun fun fun!
That looks so fun! I love watching little boys get all hands on at that age. They are completely engrossed!
Okay...where is this B&N with the train table? My boys would go nuts!
Post a Comment