Monday, March 29, 2010

Come Play with Me!

This morning was the first day of Joel's play class. It was very unstructured, and involved the kids ages twelve months to five years having open play time in the gymnastics room. Joel had a great time doing many fun activities!

Jumping (if you can call it that) on the trampoline...


Falling into the foam pit with his buddy Gavin...


Playing in the ball circle...

Hula-hooping...

Carrying a very large soccer ball...

And of course, running around laughing.


We can't wait to go back and play next week!

14 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

Super fun! I want to play too, Joel!!!

Megan said...

He is just adorable, looks like so much fun!

kelly said...

I love him popping out of the ball circle. This looks like a really fun day!!

Annie B said...

Wow, where is this place? Gymboree? Community center? I want one...

sue said...

i agree with Sarah! i want one too! that foam pit looks like so much fun!

Janet said...

Whoa...that looks WAY fun. I also love the shot where his head is popping up out of the ball pit. CUTE! Joel, did this tire you out for a while?

JoJo said...

Joel looks like he's having a 'ball.'
That last picture is priceless...

Jenny said...

so much fun!!! did he take a killer nap later?!

Sunnymama said...

That looks like so much fun, we need to find one of those around here! He looks like a ham with all his giggles.

Bekah said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I want to play too! It definitely looks like Joel is enjoying himself!

Kris said...

Where is that place? It looks like a blast!

Colleen said...

Joel looks so smiley and happy! He must have had a blast! That foam pit looks like fun. I think I'd be tempted to jump in too! :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

This looks like so. much. fun!!! I'm super jealous! Is this why he slept in so late today?! If so, I'm *building* one of these places...

Kimberly and Ed said...

Looks like a great class to have Joel run off some energy! He is so cute:)