Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Coloring Easter Eggs and the Ride Home

16 comments:

kelly said...

That looks like so much fun! And, obviously, very tiring too!!

JoJo said...

Easter is fun stuff! I'm sure Sunday will tucker him out as well.

Elizabeth Frick said...

LOVE the comatose state in the car seat! Tee hee.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Wow - that's a great day in my book! A project and a nap in the car!

Kris said...

He looks fascinated with the egg. So fun! That last shot is adorable.

Colleen said...

I love how Joel's little mouth is open in all of the easter egg shots. He looks like he is just taking it all in. And he looks so sweet and peaceful sound asleep. :) I have way too many shots of Noah asleep in the car, but they just look so cute when they are conked out!

Annie B said...

He looks a little apprehensive of those eggs. Funny. Looks like the start of a wonderful tradition!

Megan said...

YAY for the first Easter egg painting! That sleeping pic is too sweet :)

Kimberly and Ed said...

What a fun day of coloring Easter eggs! It looks like Joel was fascinated with the whole process:)

emily said...

sweet boy! we are going to paint eggs on saturday... certain to be an adventure...

Bekah said...

I love the progression of photos. He really wore himself out! Happy Easter Joel!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Coloring eggs is such a FUN Easter treat. Looks like Joel loved it!

Kala said...

Yay for fun! Somehow your posts don't show up on my dashboard. So I apologize for not commenting. I must catch up!!

sue said...

that car seat picture is so cute! coloring eggs is so fun! Joel looks fascinated!

Birdie said...

Hi there! I wanted to come and check out your blog! Joel is adorable! And you had greater success with your egg coloring than we did :)
I love little tuckered out Joel in his "cowMOOflouge" car seat - we have that one, too!

Janet said...

I'm soooo behind on blog reading...and am slowly trying to get somewhat caught up...

Joel: nice job coloring those eggs...and it looks like it totally tuckered you out...big timme. Zzzzzz.