We are looking forward to many more fun days outside this spring and summer!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Outside Fun
This past week brought gorgeous weather to our area! We took advantage of the warm weather and sunny skies all week. Joel and I took lots of walks, including some that actually involved him walking instead of riding in the stroller, we went to the park, and we played in our yard and pushed him in the swing. One of the days I happened to be babysitting my Goddaughter, Eileen, so my mom went with us to the park. Eileen is two and a half, and I thought it would be good for her to walk to the park instead of using the double stroller that we have. Ahem. Probably not the best idea in the world! My mom and I ended up carrying her or Joel on our walk to the park, to the restaurant where we ate lunch, and then back home. Lesson learned! Anyway, we had a lot of fun at the park, even though it was a little chilly and windy. It's so fun now with Joel--the last time we went he wasn't quite walking yet. Now he is running all over, climbing things, and loving the slides and bridges he can walk over.

We are looking forward to many more fun days outside this spring and summer!
We are looking forward to many more fun days outside this spring and summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Great photos! I especially love the photo of Joel pointing...his expression shows how much fun he was having:)
I love these pics of Joel...he's having such fun!
the closeup of him on the swing is great! he's obviously having a blast!
i have learned to ALWAY bring the double stroller, even when emmett INSISTS on walking. the kid is prone to mind-changing!
it looks perfect. don't you LOVE spring??
It's so fun when they get old enough to clamber around at the playground on their own. Trust me... it keeps getting better!!!
I love these pictures....looks like they had a great time!
LOVE that second photo!
Sooooo cute!
Isn't it fun going outside with them now that they can walk, run, climb, & explore?? LOVE it! :-)
Looks like so much fun! We will have to meet at the park one of these days when it warms up again!
I love Joel's expressions! We are loving being able to play outside as well. Bring on summer!
Great photos!!! How stinkin' cute are they?! And I love love love that second shot. It has me laughing out loud...
We have the exact opposite going on here right now... complete stroller boycott. Makes walking the dog, uhm, interesting.
I just love Joel's big 'ole smile while on the swings! Looks like a fun park/playground. Bring on more warm weather!!! :)
These are some great photos! I love the expression on his face in the 5th one in the swing. So darn cute! Plus, he looks adorable in his little spring jacket!
Isn't spring a relief? It looks like Joel is enjoying the weather...
so many great photos of Joel!!! i'm so glad to have a toddler to enjoy spring with! it's so much fun!
What a great park! The "padded" ground is so nice for little ones. Hoping that warmer weather comes soon!
Fun times at the park! I love those first two shots of Joel pointing (must have been something awesome! :) And I love him in his green jacket - I think that must be his color!
Those are awesome pics!! Looks like so much fun!
Those are great pictures! Going to the park is so much fun now that they can walk and climb!
Post a Comment