Loving life with our two boys
YAY Colleen!!!!
good job, joel! congrats, colleen!!!
Congrats, Colleen! I like that you used the hanbok hat.
So fun, Joel is adorable! Congrats Colleen!
Thank you sooooo much, Joel and Christine!!!!! Now Noah doesn't have to be the only kid not sporting any Tea! :) We'll be sure to post a photo of what we order with your very generous gift. xoxoxxoColleen and Noah :)
Congratulations Colleen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yippee Colleen!! Joel, you are SO adorable.
Congratulations! Totally jealous... :)
We are all jealous but happy for Colleen! Good job Joel - you did a wonderful job :)
Good job Joel! Oh...AND Colleen. Lucky lady! Or should I say Noah is the lucky one as HE will be sporting some Tea soon. :-)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YAY Colleen!!!!
good job, joel! congrats, colleen!!!
Congrats, Colleen! I like that you used the hanbok hat.
So fun, Joel is adorable! Congrats Colleen!
Thank you sooooo much, Joel and Christine!!!!!
Now Noah doesn't have to be the only kid not sporting any Tea! :) We'll be sure to post a photo of what we order with your very generous gift.
xoxoxxo
Colleen and Noah :)
Congratulations Colleen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yippee Colleen!!
Joel, you are SO adorable.
Congratulations! Totally jealous... :)
We are all jealous but happy for Colleen! Good job Joel - you did a wonderful job :)
Good job Joel! Oh...AND Colleen. Lucky lady! Or should I say Noah is the lucky one as HE will be sporting some Tea soon. :-)
Post a Comment