I thought long and hard about what to give away. I don't make anything well enough that people would actually want to win, and the other items I considered didn't thrill me. Then, at our Seollal party, I was inspired by Joel's buddies wearing their very adorable clothes from Tea. Tea is a fabulous brand of children's clothes, and I have been admiring their new Korean inspired line for months. Here are two of the many adorable items from Tea on our own adorable boy.
Since the clothes look so cute on Joel and his friends, I decided to give away a $20 egift certificate to Tea! If you'd like to do some online shopping, just leave a comment on this post with your favorite place to shop for clothes for yourself or little ones. Joel will pick the winner on Saturday, February 27th, which gives you one week to enter. Good luck!

23 comments:
We love the tea line. We have the two shirts pictured in your post. Would love the gift card so we can explore the other lines that Tea offers. Thanks for the giveaway!
best.giveaway.ever. Joel is so cute in his Tea!
i would say my favorite place to shop for baby and me is the gap. i love their jeans and i can usually find some pretty good sales there for the whole family.
i will be stalking your blog to see who the winner is!!!
What a nice and generous giveaway!
Joel looks so adorable in his shirts from Tea:-) My favorite store right now is Pumpkin Patch. I would buy everything in that store for Kyle if I had the money!
WHOA this is an awesome giveaway! I plan on buying that Seoul shirt for my boys too and Landon already has the 2nd one, love their stuff! I LOVE LOVE LOVE a specific outfit for Sadie, but it only goes up to size 12-18 and I am worried it won't fit her by the time she comes home or we miss the season etc..
My favorite place to shop for the kids is probably Gap because I find great deals and find their clothes hold up good for Leyton to use after Landon. And they are the only jeans that fit my skinny boys. Old Navy is great too. If I won the lotto and could splurge all the time there would be a lot of Tea and mini-boden :)
Oooh oooh oooh! (no it's not my monkey impression). I LOOOOOVE Tea! And they have some really cute spring dresses out right now that I'd love to get my little hands on. Pick me! :)
We mainly shop at the Gap for kids. We have an outlet nearby and get the clothes for great prices and my kids think they are comfy.
I do love the tea line though and would like to do some shopping!
Great idea, Christine! I'm so excited about this giveaway. For X I love finding clothes at the gap and now Tea. For me I also love the gap and anthropologie. Let's go shopping someday:)
OOOOOOOooooo - what a FABULOUS giveaway!
I love Tea for Spencer... as well as Olive Juice and Masala Baby lately. I also shop the mainstream brands of BabyGap, Gymboree and Children's Place. And Old Navy sometimes. Oh, and Target! For me... hmmm... I haven't shopped for clothes for myself in TOO long to answer. How sad is that.
What a great giveaway!
I would say that so far my favorite places to shop for Atticus are: Gymboree, BabyGap, and Carters. For me I'm usually The Loft & Banana Republic.
By the way, Joel makes for an excellent and adorable model for Tea! ;)
Oh I have been dying to buy a korean inspired outfit from Tea! I also love gap outlet with a coupon! Can't get better prices! Thanks Joel for the giveaway!
Great giveaway! My favorite place for me is Loft, hands-down. As for my little one (to be), I haven't done any shopping yet, but I always liked the stuff at the Gap and Gymboree. Even the stuff at Target always catches my eye when I walk by!
I like to shop at gap for my kids because I can go in and get exactly what I am looking for and get out! The jeans hold up really well even through the second child :-) Thanks for doing the giveaway!
What a fun give away! We have been checking Tea out they have some really cute stuff! Joel looks adorable in his little shirts! I would say our fav places to shop would be Baby Gap and Children's Place.
Awesome!!
I haven't had to do much shopping for Gabe yet, since my MIL gets most of it. She gets GREAT prices on Polo at Carson's (recent find...a $150 down Polo jacket for $30). I like Old Navy for his jeans though.
For myself...I'm a JCrew and Banana girl.
Joel looks super cute in his Tea shirts. Love them both.
I did some major damage on-line at Threadless Kids before Noah came home. Most of my favorite shirts for him came from there. :)
And what a great giveaway!!!
great idea for a giveaway! i'm a big gap fan... i also love anthropologie, but only their super clearance items!!!
I have noticed the "tea" clothes. They are adorable. I must admit, I've haven't really shopped for baby clothes yet. I've just picked up deals whenever I seem them. Thanks for the giveaway. How exciting!!
I was also looking some of my past post and foun the one where you asked me where I got the bible verse. I wrote a response on my blog and not yours. I'm sorry. I hope you saw it. If not heres the address:
http://www.stickywords.net
Great idea for a giveaway Christine! I'm so in. Ever since I was introduced to Tea, I see it everywhere and of course have indulged in a little Tea myself for Max. Just this weekend I found an adorable pair of pants on sale because they were from last season (Japan-inspired) for 40% off - of course even with that discount, not cheap. I've also found incredible bargains at babygap, and I've recently found some kick @ss consignment shops for kids clothes and sometimes the gorgeous clothes have not even been worn once (tags still on). Score. As for me, boring - gap, land's end, nordstrom, macy's, banana, etc. - nothing too exciting :)
PS - my next post is a giveaway too!
We *heart* Tea!!
I love Gap, TJ Maxx, JCrew, and H&M for myself. I've found A TON of consignment deals for Si...he's dressed in Gap, Old Navy, Target, or Jumping Beans most of the time.
Fun giveaway!!
Ummm, yeah...this is a rockin' give-away. Joel: Pick me, pick me!!!
LOVE me some Tea, mmm-hmmm. Looks like Little D and Joel could be twins in their Tea shirts (we have both of those). Wouldn't it be fun to get all the boys together and take a picture of them in their matching Tea shirts? Fun!
Anyway...favorite shop for clothing... Believe or not, I haven't bought much yet for D. We've received so many gifts when it comes to clothing. However, I have bought some things at Baby Gap and like their stuff. I need to check out Children's Place too. Otherwise, I've bought some things at Target...since I seem to spend more time there than any other stores lately.
I just linked to your blog from "Jon & Kelly plus one" and figured I'd submit my entry :) As another AP to an adorable Korean boy, I think we may have some shared experiences! I look forward to reading more of your blog..and as far as shopping. I love the baby stuff at gymboree & Baby Gap. For me, my absolute favourite store is lululemon!
Great idea Christine! I love getting the kids clothes at Gymboree but they are a bit pricey. I usually end up getting more of their stuff from Target, Old Navy, or Kohls. As for myself, I usually buy my clothes at Old Navy or Kohls as well. I hope that Joel picks me because Reese would look super cute in one of the Tea dresses! :)
ugh! how did i miss this?!?! (saw that colleen and noah won. awesome!)
and, i agree with sue. best. giveaway. ever!!!
Post a Comment