My mommy decided that she didn't like the current state of my books. (They were just heaped in piles on the floor after the basket that used to store them broke and I started eating the pieces.) So, she and my daddy found one that they liked, and I got to help put it together!
First, I studied the plans with Daddy.

Then, I expertly used the tape measure to make sure the pieces were going in the right place.


Next, I tested the strength of the shelf by walking on the pieces. Yep, nice and sturdy!

Then I helped Daddy assemble the pieces.
Here's the finished product! This is much better--now I can throw all my books off the shelf just like I do with Mommy's cookbooks!
13 comments:
Joel is a great helper! I especially like the picture of him looking at the directions:-)
way to go, joel! love it!
Looks great! And I'm glad Pororo is there to keep the books company.
Such a good little builder, Joel!
He is such a good helper!I love how he looks like he is concentrating so hard!
This is so cute! I love the first two pictures, it looks like he is working hard.
I love this post! He really looks like he's instrumental in the whole process. I'm really glad he tested the shelves by walking on them :) Just the cutest.
Good Job, Joel!
So cute!!! What a good little helper you have!
(And I love the finished product!)
The new shelf looks great! Love the *Joel* toybox, too. Cute!
What a little helper he is! Too darn cute!
Joel,
your new book shelf is awesome! you need a little tool belt!
What a great helper! I love the two guys working together. And Brendan loves to throw the cookbook down too:).
Post a Comment