Happy Seollal!!! I love this series of photos... so cute! And so many smiles! I love his hanbok... LOVE. Have I mentioned that before?! (And it makes me so happy to look at your sidebar.) :-)
LOVE these photos! I just jumped over from Rachel's photos of Si in his hanbok and I'm so excited to now see sweet Joel in his. So cute!!! (Ha - and I know you used hershey's kiss to get all these great photos!) Happy New Year, my friend!
14 comments:
Happy Seollal! LOve the new blog look!
Happy Seollal! Love the new look of the blog! Great photos!
Happy Seollal!! I love Joel's hanbok...such beautiful colors!
Happy Seollal!!! I love this series of photos... so cute! And so many smiles! I love his hanbok... LOVE. Have I mentioned that before?! (And it makes me so happy to look at your sidebar.) :-)
Super, super cute! Love the greeting from Joel in his hanbok, and I also love the new blog format!
Happy Seollal! Joel is such a sweetie. Love all the pics!
What an adorable post! I love his hambok! So cute! Happy New Years!
Happy New Year to your sweet family. Joel is as precious as can be in his hanbok! Love his little smiles.
The new blog look is amazing!! It gave me chills to read the part about "baby brother". So exciting!!
Awwww..I'm a sucker for a cute kid in a hanbok. Happy New Year to you guys!
goodness, could he *be* any cuter?? happy new year!
LOVE these photos! I just jumped over from Rachel's photos of Si in his hanbok and I'm so excited to now see sweet Joel in his. So cute!!! (Ha - and I know you used hershey's kiss to get all these great photos!) Happy New Year, my friend!
I LOVE Joel's hanbok! Great series of photos. Happy Seollal!
Happy (belated) Seolla! Lovely Hanbok on Joel - and his beautiful smile too! (and I also LOVE the blog design!)
i love the new look! and joel is as cute as ever!!!! his hanbok is beautiful!
Post a Comment