We put Joel to work right away.
Wow! Look at all that snow he cleared.
We did let him have some fun in the snow, too.
Daddy dug a little tunnel for Joel, but he wasn't too interested in crawling through. It was much more fun to mow the snow.
After about an hour, we came inside and let Daddy finish the rest of the driveway. Joel enjoyed some peppermint tea to warm him up!
Thankfully we all stayed safe and warm during the blizzard of 2011. And as much as I enjoyed it, I am so looking forward to Spring!

17 comments:
Joel is such a hard worker! I love his rosey cheeks as he drinks his tea.
I was so excited too. I love Joel's little red cheeks after some fun in the snow.
His red cheeks are SO cute! I especially like the picture of his using the lawn mower. Good thinking, Joel!
Good work, Joel! That list pic is so darn cute and so Joel!
looks like someone enjoyed the snow! and i'm like you...i get so excited every time we get alot and then realize a day later what a big pain in the butt it is. :)
Joel is such a good worker! I love the pic of him with his lawn mower. I'm so ready for spring, too!
Joel was quite the hard worker there! Good job!
I love his little smile with the tea and the rosy cheeks... you can tell how happy (and cold) he is!
look at those red cheeks! he's so adorable! it seems like he had a total blast -- love the pics of him stuck in the big snow piles!
We feel the same way about the snow. And I'm impressed he'll drink peppermint tea!
That is a LOT of snow you all got! It looks beautiful ... buuuut, I wouldn't want to shovel it all. Good thing you had a little helper :) I love that rosy-cheeked kid!
Oh my, could you have a cuter helper on hand?!? I don't think so!! And those cheeks! Too cute for words. Hope you're stayin' warm over there!
I love all of the pictures (especially Joel's red cheeks -- so cute!). I feel like I've had my fill of the snow too... come on Spring!!
That is A LOT of snow! Joel looks so cute helping daddy and those rosy cheeks - ADORABLE!
Love the pictures and the new blog look!
That is an insane amount of snow to fall in such a short period of time! I must admit I was excited about the great snowmageddon, but it didn't live up to it's reputation here. Love Joel's snowblower too :)
i love his rosy cheeks! so cute! snow is a great way to wear out our 2 year olds, huh?! i like the idea of the mower outside in the snow. we'll have to show c that!
I love the red cheeks from the cold!! Very cute, but I am with you...bring on spring! :)
Post a Comment