OK...wow! These photos are fabulous. Each little guy definitely has own "look" and personality, from the looks of things. Wow the world did you keep them all on the couch to get so many consecutive photos...and so many great ones? SOOOO cute!
I laughed at a lot of them...but Gabe sure has nailed the "I'm super cool & chilled out" pose. Wow.
16 comments:
They look like the Fab Four! All of them are so cute!
They are all so cute together!
Great photos! They are all adorable!
So cute!! I love seeing Chingoos in the same photos!
Great photos - I especially love that G only has one sock on;-)
love those handsome boys! so cute!
and i also love gabe just chillin' with one sock on. ;)
what are they all wearing around their necks?
CUTENESS!!!
i still can't believe they all sat so nicely! they are so cute i can barely stand it!
love seeing all the boys together! and gotta say...they have all got some great hair going on! :)
How adorable! Younger version of the Boys over flowers crew?
Love the pics!!! I almost forgot about that photo session.
I'd love a copy to frame...seriously. Can you email me the best one, so I can print it out?
Such a fun and good looking group!
OMG, I love these boys and I LOVE these photos of the Fabulous Four Chingoos!!! Gabe is totally cracking me up with his super relaxed pose here :)
OK...wow! These photos are fabulous. Each little guy definitely has own "look" and personality, from the looks of things. Wow the world did you keep them all on the couch to get so many consecutive photos...and so many great ones? SOOOO cute!
I laughed at a lot of them...but Gabe sure has nailed the "I'm super cool & chilled out" pose. Wow.
LOVE these pictures! And I like the references to F4:)...
Oh - look at them all! Such fun times!
Post a Comment