Loving life with our two boys
Olive loooooooves balloons too!
Seth is obsessed with balloons. OBSESSED.I will not be showing him this post. :)
Fun!
ADORABLE. We like mylar balloons in this house. Specifically. Kind of strange, no?!
ahhh, balloons. we have a lover of them in our house too :).
Cute! I love photos of kids with balloons :) I think the best one of all times though is Cohen laying on the floor totally pooped from a rough day but still holding onto this balloon.
Yay balloons! So cute!
Yay for balloons. Looks fun.I'm a BAD omma...I haven't even shared balloons with D yet. Guess I should fix that.
Very cute.
Why is it that ALL little kids love balloons. Joel looks like he was having a blast!
Balloons - so easy - so much fun!
Isn't it funny how the simple things are the most fun? He is so cute!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Olive loooooooves balloons too!
Seth is obsessed with balloons. OBSESSED.
I will not be showing him this post. :)
Fun!
ADORABLE. We like mylar balloons in this house. Specifically. Kind of strange, no?!
ahhh, balloons. we have a lover of them in our house too :).
Cute! I love photos of kids with balloons :) I think the best one of all times though is Cohen laying on the floor totally pooped from a rough day but still holding onto this balloon.
Yay balloons! So cute!
Yay for balloons. Looks fun.
I'm a BAD omma...I haven't even shared balloons with D yet. Guess I should fix that.
Very cute.
Why is it that ALL little kids love balloons. Joel looks like he was having a blast!
Balloons - so easy - so much fun!
Isn't it funny how the simple things are the most fun? He is so cute!
Post a Comment