One of the fun things my bloggy friends and I did during our weekend was have a little baby shower for our waiting mamas. One adorable gift that they received was a little handmade apron by
Sue. I think the rest of us were a *bit* jealous (or maybe it was just me! and I mean that in the nicest way possible) until Sue pulled out one for all of our little ones! All of the fabrics were different, and Joel's is "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" print. So cute!! I couldn't wait to get home and see how he looked in it. He was quite interested when I put it on him and he kept looking down at it. I took a few pictures of him in it around the kitchen.
My mom suggested I use a rolling pin and some flour so that he actually looked like he was baking. Great idea, Mom! The pictures turned out cute and Joel had fun, too. (Don't worry--she was on the floor behind him making sure he didn't fall off the chair!)
The other cute and crafty gift we all received that weekend were magnets made by
Kris. We all got three--a flower, the name of our weekend, and our blog title. Aren't they cute? The best thing is that I also won Kris's blog giveaway and I get three more of these fun magnets with pics of Joel!
Thank you ladies, for your cute, crafty, and thoughtful gifts!
13 comments:
The apron is absolutely adorable, and I *love* the shots with the flour and rolling pin!
Love these photos with Joel the Baker in his adorable apron. I can't wait for Max to wear his very own Sue-original :)
Oh Joel looks absolutely adorable sporting his apron! I love the idea of the pictures with the flower and rolling pin! Too cute!
I can't wait for Atticus to wear his too!
So cute - love the apron! And isn't flour fun? ;)
It really does look like he is baking! Fun! He's adorable in his apron. I love seeing the magnets hung up - thanks for posting them! I'm working on your next 3 :)
Those aprons are ADORABLE! I also LOVE those magnets. These blog ladies are talented. Wow!
Joel looks so professional in these photos. I bet he loved playing with that flour. I think I can see your mom in that one shot, now that you mention it. Funny!
I'm expecting to see his own cooking show on cable soon, "Joel Can Cook Kimchee."
so cute!!! both blake and i giggled at each picture as we scrolled down! Joel is so adorable and so happy!
i love that your mom is crouched on the floor behind him! we'll do anything for a cute picture, huh?!
i can't wait to hear of more things that Joel is cooking up in the kitchen!
So cute! I love all my gifts too :)
OK - Joel is so cute in his apron!!! What great shots! And I *love* his expression in the first pic... too cute for words!
It looks like he was having so much fun with that rolling pin! Very cute!
I had plans to do a post like this, but I never thought to stage baking pictures. These are AWESOME!
Sweet pictures!
Sue is so sweet! Lucky girls!
Love the rolling pin... very rustic looking. And btw - very brave - toddler + flour? goodness :)e
Post a Comment