Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Special Delivery





8 comments:

sue said...

it looks like the baby came too! we LOVE diapers.com! i buy my wipes and nighttime disposables there. it's so convenient!

Bekah said...

I always love how happy kids are playing in boxes! He's such a happy boy! :) Diapers.com, huh? I never knew about that site...thanks!

Janet said...

OK, too funny...I have a series of photos JUST like this...and plan to post them soon. Apparently BOXES are BIG TIME FUN at this age.

Also...we just placed our first order to diapers.com yesterday. Good deals, for sure!

kelly said...

Ohhh, as a pre-parent, it's good to know about this diapers.com thing :)

Joel is so funny popping out of the boxes. Great set of photos!

Krista said...

Now that is a delivery worth waiting for!

sheryl + david said...

It's so adorable and funny how a simple box brings such pleasure!!

And now you've clued so many of us on to Diapers.com!! I've been considering trying cloth for at least part of our routine - I'll have to see what they have!

Summer and Stuart said...

What a cutie! Great pics!

Soooo did you buy a mondo-box of diapers or something?
Sounds like there's some fun-fun in your future! :)

Rach@In His Hands said...

Love it!!