Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Joel's Room...Updated

I don't believe I ever posted pictures of Joel's room, and since we just framed and hung a print from Korea, I thought this would be a good time! We still have a few more things to put on the walls, but for the most part his room is complete.

We love this print from Korea, although we don't know exactly what the hangul says. The lady that sold it to us was able to tell us "Christian Bible." We'd love to have it translated to see what verse it is.


We love his room, and the bright blue walls have definitely grown on us. Joel is fascinated by his quilt, and often stares at it and reaches out to grab it from inside his crib. The crib bumper is a source of interest, too, and Joel enjoys pulling on it and chewing on the ribbon, causing mama to have to take it out, sew the two pieces together, and get rid of the ribbon in the front. Our Joel is definitely showing his independence and acting like the ten month old that he is!




We just love the star furniture, the Korean flag, books, and characters, and of course, our sweet son that sleeps and plays here!

9 comments:

kelly said...

Joel's room is adorable! Thanks for sharing! I also see my favorite kids book prominently displayed (which I just featured in my blog post yesterday :)

Jenny said...

It looks great!!! I'm sure Joel loves it :-) I like the star furniture too!

Elizabeth Frick said...

I *love* the stars on his bed! So cute. And gee, that Korean flag sure looks familiar ;)

Megan said...

PORORO, my kids LOVE that show!

I love the color of Joel's room, super cute!

Anonymous said...

we are pororo fans too!

such a cute room and looks like a wonderful place to sleep and play in! you guys did a great job!

Bekah said...

What an adorable room. I love the stars on Joel's bed & the Korean print is so special!

Summer and Stuart said...

Looks Perfect!
Can't wait to see a pic of Joel and Mommy in that rocking chair :)

Janet said...

That looks beautiful. What a cool crib! I spotted a Pororo too. Very nice. Now...if I could just get our son to enjoy HIS crib. He likes playing in it (briefly), but no sleeping in there...yet.

Krista said...

What a beautiful nursery! That crib is gorgeous!