We were thrilled (and surprised!) to get our travel call late Friday afternoon! We'll be leaving this Friday the 12th and returning a week later. We cannot wait to become a family of four!
7
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Woohoo! 축하합니다!! <3 (congratulations) Have a safe trip guys~
7 comments:
Woohoo! 축하합니다!! <3 (congratulations)
Have a safe trip guys~
Congratulations!!!!!!! So happy and excited for your family!!!!
Awesome news!!! Can't wait to see you as a family of 4!!!
hooray!!!!!
I've seriously been on cloud nine since you put this on Facebook!!! I cannot wait to follow you guys over there! (Where shall I stalk you?!) ;-)
PS - If you could blow some kisses into the nursery at the slightly older babies, this not-so-patiently-waiting Mama would appreciate it! :-)
So excited for you!! Praying for a smooth trip. Congrat's!
I'm late in commenting here (obviously!) but I just had to come and say how happy this news made me when I heard it on FB!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment