We are home and doing well! I have a lot to blog about from our trip, but I really wanted to get some photos of Eli Taeho at home. The change we've seen in him since we met last week is amazing. He was very shy around us, very quiet, and very subdued. We were lucky to get a smile here and there or hear him make a noise. He wasn't too interested in Joel, either. Now it's a completely different story! We are seeing more of what I believe is the real Eli--which is smart, bright, funny, cute, and happy. He adores Joel and constantly seeks him out to play or just be silly. He runs around our house with a big smile, laughing and playing peek-a-boo. He loves all the toys, has a great time outside, and enjoys bath time. He still gets fussy and misses his foster family, but he's slowly adjusting to our family. Here a few photos of our first days at home.
We are feeling so blessed to have these two perfect little boys at home!

7 comments:
i love this update!!! so glad everything is going so well and you are seeing bits of eli and who he is!
I have been stalking your blog to see an update. So happy for you all! God Bless!!!!
It's exciting to see Eli on your blog! We've been thinking about you guys!
So happy to read this update! It sounds like Eli is doing so well. I can only imagine how full your heart feels when looking at those 2 sweet boys together!
I love this update!!! Eli is darling and I'm so happy to hear that his personality is coming out now. He must be feeling more and more comfortable every day with his new family. I adore the photos of Eli & Joel in the tub together and then with their matching jammies. You have two beautiful sons!!
So happy to see this update from you (a bit late... but we're a bit busy over here, too)! :) He is such a cutie and I'm happy to hear that he's starting to feel more comfortable in his new life. What a big change for him.
I'm late to this party... but I love seeing these photos! I cannot get enough of seeing those two brothers together!
Post a Comment