One of the main projects was getting his room ready. I never really liked the blue that we painted Joel's room, but it was right before he came home and we just didn't want to repaint at the time. Since I love painting and redecorating, it was a must when making the room Eli's. I usually deliberate for weeks about paint colors, but this time it was super easy. I picked out two samples and chose one. I love how it turned out! And how can you go wrong with paint that's named Pistachio Ice Cream?
| The old color. Is it just me or did Travis have more hair back then? :) |
| New color. Much better! |
Our good friends over at Jon and Kelly Plus Max sent us this adorable print that we love! I think it looks great in his room.
Because painting canvases for Joel's room worked out so well, I decided to try my hand at some animals. I love the monkey, the giraffe I'm still a little iffy about. But overall I like them!
My mother-in-law also threw us a small, family party/shower. It was really sweet of her, and very fun to celebrate our second son!
| Perfect card! |
| Joel was pretty excited about that gift card! :) |
Needless to say, we are all excited to bring Eli Taeho home!

7 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I love how the room came out! And how sweet is Joel?! So SWEET!
Eli's room looks great! Hope he is home very soon!!
Beautiful room!
it's perfect ck! that photo of travis cracks me up!
i love the new color. now all you need is a little eli! so excited for you guys and can't wait until he is playing and sleeping in his new room!
Love love love!! So many sweet details. Perfect room for your sweet boy!
Everything looks perfect! I love everything you chose here. Eli is going to LOVE his room - very, very soon!!!
hello.
my name is kyoung hee, neighbor of taeho in korea.
how was your travel and taeho..?
teaho foster mother visit your facebook with me
she was very touched, you are preparing nice room, and the other things for taeho
said,now she can more comfortable, fell little bit easy..
we will pray for your family.
thank you for read
Post a Comment