| On our way |
| Group photo |
| Yes, of course we bribed them to sit still! |
![]() |
| Photo courtesy of CM |
After dinner, the boys (all seven of them) joined together for the cutest bug hunt ever. There were flashlights, screams of joy, daddy long-legs, and lots of laughter from the adults.
![]() |
Photo courtesy of CM![]() |
We ended the night with some awesome glow-in-the-dark bubbles, glow sticks, and s'mores, of course. No camping trip is complete without them!
The next morning we packed up and headed out pretty early. We decided to extend our trip a bit by stopping at Lake Geneva on the way home. We hit the beach and Joel had a blast in the sand and water.
Any mini-vacation of mine has to include food, so we stopped at one of our favorite restaurants by the water and had some ice cream before we left.
We had a great time and hope to make this a summer tradition!




5 comments:
hooray for new traditions!!!!!
I'm soooo NOT a camper, so I live vicariously through these posts. It looks like SO much fun!!! (And I too feel that any vacation needs good food and ice cream)
That looks like a blast - so many kids together - perfect to entertain themselves. I just picked up some "glow" items - a sword and bracelets. Should be fun!
And a great tradition to have that's for sure.
Aw, how much fun! Those boys had a blast and I just love the group shot of them sitting in their little camp chairs. I think all camping trips should end with the beach, french fries, and ice cream!
VERY fun! We haven't taken Dylan camping yet...some day, even though we are not campers...kids love it! I love the shot of Joel spraying the water in his face. Made me laugh.
Post a Comment