Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Between Easter egg hunting



 Easter egg coloring




Riding the new John Deere from Nana and Papa




Eating way too much Easter candy


and most importantly, celebrating the resurrection of our Lord,

we've had a very blessed Easter!  We hope you have, too.

6 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration from start to finish!

sue said...

looks like a blast! can we hire joel to do some work at our house? i have some rocks that i need hauled away.

Jessica J said...

Love that smile. Happy Easter!

kelly said...

That's a whole lot of Easter fun! Great photos. Oh my goodness, that John Deere is the COOLEST!!!!

Rach@In His Hands said...

So much Easter fun! Joel has the best grin.

Janet said...

VERY fun...especially the John Deere tractor?! Oh my goodness. I don't even think I can show that to Dylan. He will BEG for one for sure. (This reminds me...I haven't even done an Easter post yet. Oops. Maybe tomorrow.)