Friday, April 6, 2012
Farm Photo Shoot
These photos are so cute, they deserve a post of their own. When I saw this shirt at T@rget, I knew it was perfect for Joel's first trip to West Virginia. It has a little country western look to it, right? I was a little bummed it was too cold for the matching shorts, but I ended up liking the jeans, too.
I love this boy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awesome shirt! Love it.
Cute shirt... and even cuter model!! I love these photos!
um yes! definitely deserves it's own post! such a cutie! and i love his new shirt!
Yup! I totally heart that shirt - especially on that adorable boy. He is WORKING that shirt :) We bought the matching hat at Target and Max wore it for Easter. Such a cool fabric & colors. Can't wait to see Joel with the matching shorts on!!
That shirt is perfect on him. I love the "shrug" photo...so sweet.
Post a Comment