Loving life with our two boys
Looks like Joel is happy to finally have some real snow!
Look how deep it is! Fun times. We are experiencing some snow ourselves right now, which is kind of a novelty. I bet it's just as exciting for those Midwestern kiddo's like Joel though!
Fun in the snow. Hard to know who is having more fun...Joel or your dog?! Cute photos.
Those are great pictures!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Looks like everyone loves the snow out there! These are some FUN photos!!
I can't wait to get enough snow to actually play in! Looks like you were taking advantage of the good weather!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like Joel is happy to finally have some real snow!
Look how deep it is! Fun times. We are experiencing some snow ourselves right now, which is kind of a novelty. I bet it's just as exciting for those Midwestern kiddo's like Joel though!
Fun in the snow. Hard to know who is having more fun...Joel or your dog?! Cute photos.
Those are great pictures!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Looks like everyone loves the snow out there! These are some FUN photos!!
I can't wait to get enough snow to actually play in! Looks like you were taking advantage of the good weather!
Post a Comment