Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's 2012, and we are hoping for many happy times with this handsome boy. We're also hoping for the appearance of our next little one. :)


May you receive many blessings in the New Year!

6 comments:

kelly said...

Happy 2012! This will indeed be an exciting year for your family. I'm so excited to follow along, and I'm so glad we are friends Christine :)

sue said...

i've been thinking about you guys and getting excited to see your new little one's face! eeek!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Happy 2012!! I can't wait to "meet" the newest member of your family either. I'm so excited! (And believe me, I've been thinking about you guys a lot the past few days... your countdown is definitely on my radar!)

Rach@In His Hands said...

Eeee! Cannot wait to see your next little sweetie!! 2012 is going to be an AMAZING year!

Janet said...

Dylan has that same vest!
Happy New Year to you too!
I cannot wait to see what the year brings for you. I've been thinking you might be getting close to a referral now? I'm not sure about that...but it popped into my head the other day.

Amy said...

Joel is such a handsome little man!! I cannot wait to see your little one's face this year! I'm so excited for you!!